Submit New Tip
It may be trivial to find information on a single tournament, but try doing this for thousands of them. It's very difficult. Player results are incomplete. Entire tournaments and events are missing. Team rosters are still unknown. Some of this information is hiding in non-English websites. Finding and recording this history is esports mayhem. We don't follow every game, but we want to be fair to everyone. That's where you come in...
e-Sports Earnings would like to work with all competitive gaming communities to help make information about the games and the communities easier to access for everyone. The goal is to make researching competitive gaming easier for those involved, as well as those on the outside who would like to know more.We will add tournaments of all sizes; million-dollar tournaments with corporate backing, grassroots tournaments with a humble prize pool, online cups, and even show matches and money matches.
Our only requirement: Reliable sources must be cited.
If you would like to help improve the quality of the site, please fill out the form below with the following information:
- Prize Breakdown (how much does 1st place get, how much does 2nd get, 3rd-4th, 5th-8th, etc.)
- Prize Currency (the awarded prize money will be recorded in its original currency, then converted to US Dollars)
- Team Rosters specific to the event (Very important! Especially for Counter-Strike, Call of Duty, Halo, etc.)
- Venue Location (city, province/state and country for offline events; server location for online events)
- Date(s) the event took place (date of the first match and the date of the grand finals)
- The links themselves must be dated around the time the event happened
- Did anything special happen? (Drama, controversy, milestones, etc.)
- Announcements (joining/leaving teams, retirement, etc.)
- Competitive Wikis (Liquipedia, eSportspedia, KnifeRound, SmashWiki, etc.)
- Defense of the Ancients: All-stars (WC3 DotA) (all information)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and prior (all information)
- Halo (MLG 2004 and non-MLG events)
- Smash Bros. (all information)
- Fighting Games (the FGC doesn't usually publish prize money, but we still want results)
- Your tip must be at least 80 characters long; describing the information and adding links will greatly surpass this
- Include your email address if you want to be contacted if we require more information
- Include the real name of a player along with the ID and country to differentiate between them (there's 8 different players called "hero")
- If there's an error on the site, link to the page
- Do not report broken links for references. Links are automatically scanned, and they're still useful on archive.org