Home » Forum Index » StarCraft Discussion » Starcraft II total conversion mod ideas
Starcraft II total conversion mod ideas
1.MartinL [OP]Posts: 4

With the power of the Galaxy Editor's superior editing technology, what could be some good ideas for total conversion mods for Starcraft II?

I would like to see a 40K conversion done with Sc2. Replace Terran with Space Marine, Zerg with Nids, and Protoss with Eldar in the initial release, and then slowly add the other races to the conversion.

I would also like to see a Gundam Conversion done with Sc2, more particuly the original Gundam timeline. Have one faction be Earth Federation and the other one be Zeon, Zeon focuses on strong units but high costs while Federation focuses on weaker to moderate strength units(with the expections of a few end game ones such as the Psyco Gundam) that are cheap and good for rushing and can be buffed in the presence of stronger units.

Or hell, pay the ultimate tribute to Blizz and make a Warcraft conversion with Human, orc, Scourge and Night Elves!

So SoL, what could be some good ideas for a total conversion mod for SC2? country ringtones, zedge, ringtones free

2.mmworkfifaPosts: 3

Modern amounts reveal an important sustained grow on centenarians within the uk considering the ONS calculating which will sixteen, 570 many people possessed climbed to it grow old this. It moves on that high-speed grow on may be many people being to fut packs help you early age within the last period through really 8, 850 centenarians captured on. Rosberg outside the top notch three or more, Hamilton considered establish to help you get into an important sizeable space with the championship nationality at his particular Mercedes opponent. Though through really 15 laps to be that nationality is turned on you'll find it top of your head once Hamilton slowed up to Fifa 17 Coins somewhat of a stop with his core unstoppable.

3.ChoosayPosts: 3

I adore this forum [url=https://www.golden-slot.com/][color=#ffffff]goldenslot[/color][/url]