Home » Forum Index » Dota 2 Discussion » can admin or someone just read real quick
can admin or someone just read real quick
1.fukstreet [OP]Posts: 1

you have one of the highest reported websites through search

can you please take a day out of your life and add a picture for every player?

i know the canned cop outs- so if you even respond with a decline tell me why please.

dbl post: look at facebook, linkedin, any dating site

they all tell you to add a picture to increase your page views x%, increase your messages x%

can you add pictures to add to the validity/interest/relatibility of esports players so that non-players who search see a face to the name

2.GGBVanixPosts: 60

fukstreet wrote on 2016-09-09 1:26:45 PM:

you have one of the highest reported websites through search

can you please take a day out of your life and add a picture for every player?

i know the canned cop outs- so if you even respond with a decline tell me why please.

dbl post: look at facebook, linkedin, any dating site

they all tell you to add a picture to increase your page views x%, increase your messages x%

can you add pictures to add to the validity/interest/relatibility of esports players so that non-players who search see a face to the name

The biggest problem I'm having in regards to photos is that we don't have the rights or the permission to use them. Many of the photos we do have use a Creative Commons license, or are photos I take myself at events. A few organizations have given us permission to use their photos, but most of our requests do not get a response or are flat-out denied.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2p5p8j/looking_for_player_photos_to_use_on/

I tried to reach out to the Dota 2 community, but came out empty-handed.

Sites like Liquipedia have photos for almost every player mainly because they have many contributors and also have permission to use photos from several organizations. This website does not have that. I would like to have more player photos added, but we have to respect copyright law.

3.mmworkfifaPosts: 3

Fire place deck hands as a result of Fifa 17 Coins Doncaster and even Thorne fire place routes was labeled as over to help you Bad Isle, Fishlake, Doncaster, within 8. 30pm to help you experiences to a person just who possessed collided along with a forest. An important Southern states Yorkshire Fire place and even Recover spokesman proclaimed: “A Dominoes shipment person is moving at a truck which inturn collided along with a forest earlier than Jubilee Passage. There were taking that covering additionally, the exterior doors from to fut packs help you slashed the person 100 % free. “He is taken up Doncaster Regal Infirmary through spine and even thigh.

4.Drive555Posts: 2

Thanks. [url=https://www.gclub88.com/dragon-tiger-gclub/][color=#1B3A40]ดราก้อนไทเกอร์[/color][/url]