Home » Forum Index » StarCraft Discussion » Mmr vs league advancement
Mmr vs league advancement
1.JamieD [OP]Posts: 3

The two metrics seem to be out of wack, seems to discredit and confuse any sense of improvement or advancement, is there anyway of combining the two and generating a stable more representative metric?

Just got told im in danger of being dropped from my league, after beating a masters terran, with a lower mmr. Just not sure what any of the numbers mean anymore or if i should even be paying attention, and if thats the case, why are they flashing in my face at the end of each game?

2.mmworkfifaPosts: 3

The whole world Championship in Table tennis rewards to help you Alexandra Development, United kingdom designed for some other day in tempo, potential and even old-fashioned skill level, The month of january 28-29, 2017 and even deals can be available for purchase at present. inside the nation's lastly 365 days around the iconic Alexandra Development, United kingdom, next Universe Championship in Table tennis transpires with the day in The month of january 38 and even 28, 2017, and you will be put out live life across at Night Sporting. customary sandpaper rackets, the whole world Championship in Table tennis is known as a throwback with Fifa 17 Coins the start in ping pong it is catapulting table tennis inside the great group and even into that world-wide video position.